Are we being ripped off by the popularity of mirroless cameras? I am not criticizing the mirroless cams. I think most are great, but what is justifying the extra cost compared to DSLR? the NEX7,GH3 & E-M5 sell for around $1,300. with kit lenses where a 24.2MP Nikon3200 with kit lens sells for $647. and then your have the glorified P&S Canon EOS-M for $800. and V-1 with its' micro sensor for $750. Shouldn't they be at least equally priced?
Never the less, I'm buying one anyway!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|