Help with Capture NX IPTC
Hope one of you clever guys can help me.
I Captioned, keyworded, Author and Copyright Noticed most of my images some time ago using IPTC on Capture NX which I got with my D300.
Now when I re-open some of the image files using NX, part or all of the IPTC has disappeared.
Also when I open Image folder from desktop (not using Nx), parts of Tags appear as they do on NX - but certain things that are there on NX are not on desktop, but more frequently they appear on Tags on Desktop, but not on IPTC on NX
How has this come about, and can it be fixed?
Any help most appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4