M9 Now or New M Later?

Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
macjonny1 Regular Member • Posts: 147
Re: M9 Now or New M Later?

I'd get a used M9 now and use it until March if you have the funds, when the M's become avail. you will lose little if any value if you get a good deal. Once you drive that M off the dealership though you've just lost at least $800 or so. If you already have a nice camera then wait. If you don't, then why wait?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow