seeking some advice regarding a purchase

Started Sep 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Donald B
Donald B Forum Pro • Posts: 11,881
Re: do NOT buy a DSLR!

gotta agree with most of your post. the video on the fz150 is just amazing even shooting very low light videos is flawless i just shot my daughters dance concert and got a copy of the pro vid taken on the night the fz150 kicked a....s no comparision low light vid is in another world compared to my slr video. not to mention seamless af full manual control while shooting as wel as shooting stills at the same time. a friend of mine just got the fz150 and shoots d7000 with all pro lens and made a comment the other day how much faster af was on the fz compared. but hey its going to be a hobby as well theirs nothing like dslr for that you must learn the systems yourself i use my k7 for pro work dance,events its a work horse and the wb is perfect in every situation and i must use an ovf, they are 2 different machines and i need the 2 of them actualy i have 3 an oly xz1 which is my low light camera of choice and pocketable but thats another thread.

cheers don

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow