Minor dilemma - 6D or...
I shoot landscapes, events (not weddings) and real-estate interiors often in low light. I use the original 5D and 40D. I passed on the 5D2 and 5D3 for budgetary reasons but need a high sensitivity sensor. For UWA I use the 17-40.
Choice - should I wait for the 6D @ $2100 or buy the t4i (Rebel 650) now + Sigma 8-16 (12-25 equiv) which has gotten good reviews for total of $1500 or so. The t4i has almost as large a sensor at 18MP and thus a higher pixel density than the 6D. It also has a built-in flash which I like for gentle fill flash when I don't want to bother with my flash gun.
I have thought about the 5D2 but it's 4 years old and I would prefer new.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!