I've preordered the X-E1 and have not been a fuji owner since my F20 days. I have been doing my research on the operation of the X-E1 by reading reviews of the handling of the Pro1 figuring they're similar. Also I went online and downloaded the Pro1 manual.
With my Oly m43 systems I have been used to a quick glance in the review menu to be sure each color channel histogram is not blown out. But it looks to me that Fuji only provides a gray scale histogram. I suppose I could live with that, it's just that I am used to color channel histograms. But I thought I'd ask here on the forum, as I may have missed something. Of course, if you shoot raw and the histograms are based on jpegs, then of course there are limitations to any histogram.
Is there only a gray scale histogram? Have folks been satisfied with that? Thank you.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%