D600 U1 & U2 Question
I just picked up a D600 and am trying to set it up for shooting. Very nice camera by the way.
Does the U1 and U2 setting not memorize what non-CPU lens you have it set to?
I am trying to assign lens number 1 to U1 and lens number 2 to U2.
That way I can jump back and forth between my 35 and 50 without having to wade through all the submenus every time I change lenses. U1 should be set up with the 35mm on Lens Number 1 and the 50 on U2 as Lens Number 2
For some reason it will not remember these settings.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks in advance
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4