Viewed 311 times???
In the Challenge “Dinner…the food”, hosted by
had a capture date rule and the winning image submitted by
– “Homemade Bread and Maple Syrup” is, I think, a great image.
BUT – the photographer joined the site on Aug 4, 2012 and currently has 2 first place entries, this latest one having been viewed 311 times. Is there something amiss here? Or am I just gun shy due to the number of questionable activities currently going on.
Your thoughts please.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%