SX50: hot shoe cover?
The photos show the hot shoe bare - which is good. A lot of people who saw photos of the SX40 thought it didn't have a hot shoe, because the cover hid it.
So did they get rid of the cover altogether, or are they just not showing it in the photos? On Canon's site, it doesn't list the cover under "what's in the box", as they did for the SX40.
I hope they didn't get rid of it. I know there were complaints about it being difficult to remove.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%