??Some Questions on a Zukio 300 F.8 lens and filters??
I have a Zukio 300 2.8 lens. With it came a few flitters and I want to know what would be the best filter to use on sunny days and do I have to change that on cloudy days?
When I got the lens it has a pretty clear filter in but I changed it to a darker one and it seems to me that the focus is not as sharp as it was with the more clear filter. Is that a possibility?
Any insight on filter use on this lens would be appreciated.
Here's a photo I took with the darker filter.
Thanks and have a great day. BB
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Sep 19, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4