A couple of questions on 5D3
Just got my new 5D3! All the reviews are true... the AF is wayyyy better than 5D2 (finally I can rely on the off-center AF points) and the pictures seems to be crispier and have better color.
Two annoyances though:
1) When using the Av mode, I set a particular aperture (say f=2) and set ISO to auto. However, the camera keeps selecting a shutter speed that is too slow (1/30) with a low ISO. I don't mind a higher ISO but need to have much faster shutter to eliminate hand shake and freeze subject movement. Is it possible to specify a minimum shutter speed? (say 1/100 with a higher ISO)?
2) Reviewing pictures seems to be more difficult. 5D2 was really easy... you just press the zoom in/zoom out buttons in the upper right corners. But now, you have to press the magnifying button first, and then use the wheel. I guess the 5D3 is not flexible enough to configure the buttons back to the old way right?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%