That's it for Pentax @ Photokina 2012?
Have patients, today is the first day. Oh, and don't forget to pray and keep your fingers crossed!
I'd rather say: be patient, Photokina 2012 is just one show.
And it's not so bad; maybe we didn't see products we'd actually buy (yes, I own a K-5) but they managed to make a very strong statement about their commitment: to the K-mount line (the 560mm, previously sacked by Hoya, will finally be launched), to the 645 line (a new lens, and with optical stabilization) and even to the Q line.
Now, one must be a hardcore naysayer to deny they are and will be moving forward. And unlike those, I'm prepared to spend some money when Pentax will show us something interesting (and affordable).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4