Few from Paris
I am sorry, my mistake not including the camera and more details.
I used a D7000 and mostly 70-200 and 16-35.
I normally add my pictures to Flickr and then use the link from the photo to post here, to avoid extra uploads etc. The EXIFs can be seen over there but if anyone need some details, feel free to ask me.
Yeah, looking again to the pictures of the guys with bicycles, I agree, they would look better and more balanced if the guy was entering the picture. I think I have the frames for that. Thanks for that comment.
Thank you all for the comments.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)