6D is proof that Canon has lost it...

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Christoph Stephan
Christoph Stephan Veteran Member • Posts: 4,144
Re: Right now, the best deal in FF EOS is....

Bernie Ess wrote:

...-Sony is the innovation motor,

largely it is on paper specs, their mirror designs robs light for still photogrphy, the innovation is largely for the filming crow only. I take Canon / Nikon / Pentax over Sony any time!

Oly is also very strong,

They left their DSLR users in the rain! (or in the bright sunlight) Forcing them to switch to their mirrorless, viewfinder-less line, and abandoning their well thought- through, lightweight DSLRs for this viewfinder-less rubbish. The major advantage of 4/3 was less weight - now they force their users to buy the heavy top-of-the line - or buy a stash of E-620 whilst stocks last.

How glad I did not switch to Olympus - I was inclined to do so, because they had the first decent dust removal system.

Nikon does not dissappoint,

true, they are an experienced Camera company, and their offerings are very tempting.

Canon is a huge lamer.

Still I am happy with my Canon gear!

-- hide signature --

'All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice.' (Elliot Erwitt)

Christoph Stephan's gear list:Christoph Stephan's gear list
Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 40D Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MM1
MM1
MM1
RR6
TKW
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow