Should I sell my D3 to get the new D600 or wait ....?

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Raylaw Contributing Member • Posts: 696
Depends on What you are Waiting For.

The price of a D3 is going down as I write.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow