RX1 Prices differ significant on market
Why is it still possible today to make such big price differences on markets.
Newest example for Sony RX1, just as known by today, officially by Sony:
EUR 3099 = 4080 USD
Swiss Francs 3809 = 4109 USD
£2799 = 4551 USD
Taxes may differ from country to country, but almost identical in USA and Switzerland. A worldwide distributor like Sony, who launches it's product from Japan, shouldn't they fix the prices in almost equal range?
Today we can order online on best prices, seems to be the only way to avoid this big price differences of 30%. Street price may again differ.
Question of discretionary purchasing power? Market share?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!