Wasp wolf and wasp spider
Find bellow some of my first shots with EF 100mm f/2,8 USM Macro lens, a great toy to play with.
Wasp spider (Argiope bruennichi):
All shot with 430 EX II flash and Matin M-7221 diffuser ; for the spider shots I added the reversed 50mm f/1,8 on top; in this case DOF is very small even at low aperture ( f/8, f/11) and working distance is very small ( 10-20mm).
Feel free to comment and add suggestion, this will help me a lot.
Light is my friend, time is my enemy.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4