600d Video Mode for Night Sport
My friend asked me to record a soccer match for his team with my 600d. I know this is far from optimal but it's all I got atm and it's just a favour for a friend.
What I'd like to know is what settings would you recommend to set on my camera to get the best out of it? Is is a minisoccer match (6+1) and it is played at night under reflector lights.
I can choose from Canon 10-22mm, 18-55, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 50mm. I was thinking of recording the match with 10-22 but I'm not sure what setting should I choose:
1920 24fps or 1280 50fps ?
Shutter speed 50 or 100? F, ISO,AF MODE, WB?
Any other suggestions ?
Thanks a lot
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!