When we will see some K-5IIs samples.
I would love to see image samples from this camera. Has anyone found any yet?
Last Photokina there were a few prints behind the counter showing the (then) amazing difference between the K-7 and the K-5 at ISO6400. One had to ask to see them though. If Pentax doesn't show the difference now, it's probably worth asking whether they don't have similar prints showing the difference due to the AA-filter removal. During my visit to Photokina next week, I plan on asking if there's not too much of a crowd at the Pentax stand.
Real life examples will surface soon enough I guess, but so far, no camera's seem to be circulating as yet.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4