NEX-6 touch control trough DNLA?
Like chillzatl said: "I'm pretty sure you'd hit it constantly bringing the EVF up to your eye. Two nex's with built in evf's, no touch screen. Using my 5n in a dimly lit, crowded room, I found it getting brushed up against all the time and it was annoying."
=> this could really be the reason whythe NEX6+7 lack the touch screen.
BUT if touch focus is avaiable trough DNLA !!! That would make the NEX-6 superb
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%