NEX-6 touch control trough DNLA?
Like chillzatl said: "I'm pretty sure you'd hit it constantly bringing the EVF up to your eye. Two nex's with built in evf's, no touch screen. Using my 5n in a dimly lit, crowded room, I found it getting brushed up against all the time and it was annoying."
=> this could really be the reason whythe NEX6+7 lack the touch screen.
BUT if touch focus is avaiable trough DNLA !!! That would make the NEX-6 superb
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions