My D70 stinks

Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
robtec88 Regular Member • Posts: 254
Re: My D70 stinks

There are products out there that are a gel substance in a jar used for absorbing smells from rooms. Usually these products are for "after fire & smoke" damaged homes used during the restoration process. You could get one of these and put it in a dresser drawer with the camera for a period of time. I think some home improvement stores carry these.

Hope this helps!


Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow