Any AF Debugging Tutorials / How To / Articles?
Sorry to start a new thread on that subject. I used to have a very strong left AF issue with my D800, brought it to Nikon (Japan) and they "fixed" it. Strangely now the AF seems better on the left, but overall, it seems it reacts very differently and sometimes doesn't focus even using the center. I would like to understand what's going on.
Is there any good tutorials about testing his AF? With material that we can print, etc. I would love that. If one of you is willing to write an article on this with photos, I would love to feature it on my website (www.totorotimes.com).
Thanks a lot guys!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4