Why the RX1 is too expensive

Started Sep 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
TiagoReil
TiagoReil Senior Member • Posts: 1,585
Re: Why the RX1 is too expensive

And my fujiyan 35mm 1.7 gathers almost the same ammount of light, they have almost the same IQ, right???? Hahahha, what a joke.

The RX1 is definitively not for you. It is not for me either. But I would love to have one.

Most people complaining about it, are people that want it, but cant affor it. This happens all the time. And have no idea, what a FF camera costs. FF cameras cost real money, so only people that really need them buys them.

We can discuss the merits of a professional sensor (FF) on a camera geared to hobbyist. Cause this is not a camera for work. The canon FF and nikon FF are for work. This is for a hobbyist. The same way a Leica M9 has a very limited use for work, but it costs a lot more. But we all droll with leica dont we? And complain that it is too expensive, and who would want one? But we all want them.

Anadrol wrote:

pako wrote:

Hum?

Well both cameras gather about as much light.

TiagoReil's gear list:TiagoReil's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony 85mm F2.8 SAM Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow