canon ef-s 18-55mm IS landscape

Started Sep 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Guidenet
Guidenet Forum Pro • Posts: 15,748
Re: Previsualize what you want

Jainendra Kumar wrote:

Thanks Sir. Image looks better now. Which tool you used. I have only canon provided softwares.

Thank you my friend. I was hoping you didn't mind. I use Photoshop CS6 with Adobe Camera Raw editor often as my primary editor. In this case I used the tonemapping tools in Photomatix Pro 4 as well.

If you noticed, I did it quickly and left some blurrs where I removed some things. I removed that red car in the center. Red demands control of the eye and I wanted the eye to start on the cow and move then to the bathers and then to the background and clouds like the letter C from the bottom up.

Canon's software is fine to start off with. Learn it first. When you get good, consider either Photoshop CS or Photoshop Elements. You could also consider Lightroom. Elements and Lightroom are not that expensive but a pretty powerful. Photoshop CS6 is the definative pixel level editor, IMO, and can be expensive.

There are a lot of Photoshop-like programs out there that claim to be as good. I don't know, but at the end of the day, everything you learn in Adobe Photoshop makes you marketable. Nothing else is the same.

Adobe Photoshop is very inexpensive if you're a student and buy the complete Student package.

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Craig

Follow me on Twitter @craighardingsr : Equipment in Profile

Guidenet's gear list:Guidenet's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 +31 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow