Trying some Photoediting with Faststone
I found this interesting tool in Faststone (free photo editor) which surprised me a little. There is a clone tool that allows fine editing. It has two options for cloning or healing.
I took this picture of my wife's best friend last winter in Joshua Tree National Park. I never liked the shadows behind her and the fact she was holding a bottle of water in her hands and carrying some earphones. I just used the cloning and healing tools fromthe photo-editor and I am very pleased with the results, even they are not perfect. It was just a casual picture I took on a kind of rush.
I think somebody out there my benefit of this experience.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%