Tallest Mill in UK, captured with Samyang7.5 and Panny G2
Paid a quick visit to the local restored Windmill at Moulton, S.Lincolnshire.
It is the tallest in the UK, and is now working, though still waiting for Ministry approval to sell it's produce.
I think it was built around 1822, and to see the working parts etc. I must take my hat off to our forebears, the ingenuity is amazing. Anyway hope someone may like my first serious shots with the Sammy 7.5. I did discover that my shadow had a bad habit of being in view. LOL!
Panny G2, & Fuji W1.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Sep 7, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%