Best way to take these shots?
Sorry I don't have any pics on mine since I'm on a different computer. I've noticed a lot of wedding shots... where the couple is lined up within a depth of field... the wife is further back from the husband and the bridesmaids and groomsman are further back and blurred out.
When you're on the fly, how do you guys best determine what apperture to use to acheive a good enough distance to keep the husband and wife in focus and the rest of the line down blurred?
I'm thinking I'd shoot wide open but then the husband lets say will be completely in focus but the wife may be partially in focus the part of her body that's leaning further away would be out of focus...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4