Will Fuji launch a LM line of Lenses or is there an issue

Started Sep 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
lnbolch
lnbolch Senior Member • Posts: 2,277
Re: Will Fuji launch a LM line of Lenses or is there an issue

Lenses are apparently digital devices as well. When I upgraded my camera firmware, there was a firmware upgrade for each individual lens as well. The next firmware upgrade will be to version 2.00—which indicates it is a very major update. Focus speed of old lenses is supposed to be on par with the latest. Write speed is also to be doubled. I expect that there will be many undocumented improvements as well. It is scheduled for the 18th of this month.

Long ago, I learned pre-focusing, so speed is a non-issue. I am locked onto my subject in plenty of time to capture the finest decisive-moment.

jl123 wrote:

I would hope that now they have shown they can make fast linear motor lenses; that they go ahead and make a few. Is this crazy talk, or am I right and Fuji is being very quiet on this delicate subject? Whats going on with the LM series Fast Lenses? j

-- hide signature --
 lnbolch's gear list:lnbolch's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow