Monochrom pt.2 ... ISO 10000

Started Sep 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP David28 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,104
Arthur

Thanks for your balanced input in recent discussions. I guess I have to expect that folks will be polarised around any controversial subject and an overpriced camera that only does b&w, a lousy LCD to boot, ISO capabilities - oh it has none, and let's not forget, it doesn't have AF either (what were they thinking in the design department) IS an in your face controversy.

Ok now that we have got all that out of the way, let me just say that it is a damn delight to shoot with. I don't know if it's better than an M9 or 10 or 11 and truth be told, I haven't the faintest interest. You either got to love RF photography or you don't but I think you already know that.

Come to think of it, it wasn't that long ago when I could not imagine getting off the Nikon d1,2,3,4 upgrade path. Now my super fine high ISO AF 9-11 frames per second speed machine occupies pride of place in the top drawer. Ahhhh, change, I am told is the only constant in life. How glorious!

David

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow