NX200 focus during video
do you know if there is a way to setup an NX200 in a way that it allows me to refocus during movie recording by half-pressing the shutter button? I tried setting it to single focus while in video-mode, but SF is grayed out. As it is now, I use the AF button to switch from MF to CF for a second if I want to refocus during recording, but its clicks are audible in the clips.
Also, does anybody else feel that Samsung removed the wrong switch from their stabilized I-function lenses? The AF switch is redundant because of the button on the back of the cameras, but if I want to turn off OIS I have to dig into the menu.
This is my 3rd NX camera, and I liked all of them, but they keep having these small things..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%