DSLR for a short Las Vegas trip?
I'm going to Vegas for a few days with a bunch of friends. Usual stuff - a walk on the Strip, some shows, casino, shopping. For the first time I'm considering taking my Canon 7D along for the trip. Any advice, suggestions, etc? Is the Strip DSLR friendly or I will have too much trouble with casino, bars, clubs, show security? I realize I can't use the camera in casinos and shows, so it'll stay in the bag - is that good enough?
I'm also thinking to check out camera stores on the strip (too lazy and not enough time to drive somewhere else). Been thinking about Canon 5DMKIII. Any decent stores there?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%