Canon 1Ds mkIII and the Dolomites in June 2012

Started Aug 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Hans Kruse Veteran Member • Posts: 3,398
Re: Canon 1Ds mkIII and the Dolomites in June 2012

Marcus Antonius wrote:

Hans, don't get used to compliments (because they will make you arrogant eventually) but i really have to compliment you again with your series. They really stand out of anything posted here recently apart from the works you posted earlier.

Thanks and I hope I will not be accused of being arrogant

Thank you for sharing, and above that, showing people what 'relatively old' equipment can do in the hands of someone that is capable of using the very best of it. The eye, and the control makes these images what they are.

Marcus

The image below i find the best of your series. One thing about it though is that the image would be better with the white house removed between the branches of the left tree. I find it a little distracting of the whole scene.

Thanks very much Marcus. I understand your comment. I decided to carefully put the house between the branches now that it is there. This white house has been discussed a lot on the workshops were some say it should be demolished and others like it

Canon 24-70 f/2.8L at f/11, 24mm, 1/60s and ISO 100.

Hans Kruse's gear list:Hans Kruse's gear list
Canon EOS 5DS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
cna
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow