Black line in EVF
My X100 has just begun to display a horizontal black line across the EVF and LCD screen. It's a thin black line perhaps just a pixel wide, almost at the top of a horizontal image. I reformatted the SD card, which had no effect. I'm not sure what else to try.
Fortunately, it doesn't show up on photos, either viewed on the LCD or when downloaded.
Has anyone else heard of this problem - does it look like I'll have to send the camera back to Fuji?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%