XZ1 - TZ25 dilemma
I have a Panasonic FZ150 and recently also bought the TZ25 as a more pocketable back up.
I've now just picked up a used XZ1 as I had heard so much about them and the reviews were so good. Couldn't find a decent one before I bought the TZ25 of course!
Just wondering if anyone else has these two little cameras and what they think of the relative performances. I want to say the XZ1 is so much better - and it obviously is in some areas (wide aperture, build quality etc..) - but I can't overall. I know it's comparing apples and pears to a degree but I just want a good pocketable back up.
Any thoughts please?? One of them has to go............
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)