At last - Complete article on new way to use AF on the E-M5

Started Aug 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Anders W Forum Pro • Posts: 21,466
Re: Thanks Siegfried....

papillon_65 wrote:

Anders W wrote:

I appreciate it when people make an effort to share knowledge and put as much effort in as he does. I also don't appreciate it when people behave like an a$$, differing opinion or not, you catch my drift?

I catch that you are drifting.

BTW: I hope you have noted that the emperor generally advices against the use of Panasonic lenses on Olympus cameras. For best performance, you should use Olympus glass only. So if you want to stau in his favor, you had better sell your 7-14 and 12-35 before he finds out. In view of what you have already said elsewhere on the forum about these two lenses, I am sure that will be an easy price to pay.

Of course he's right, but that doesn't mean I can't use either of those lenses on my OMD, I accept the compromises and deal with them, others don't.

Oh. So you agree with what he says as quoted in the post to which I link below?

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=42386879

Interesting. I will remember to quote you on agreeing with all those fabulous (to use the right word) claims.

I have no need to fall out with Siegfried or stay in his favour, I just call it as I see it.

Oh, you do, do you? And now we all know exactly what you see. Very interesting.

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +28 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow