D800E resolution field 'test'.
I tried the D800E a few weeks back and was impressed with the 200mm Micro attached. Took this photo by resting the camera on a fence. Took two and merged them in Photoshop. Then processed the file in Capture One and got a much reduced size which is good for posting on the net. Lots of detail in the branches. There is a full size photo on Smugmug for those who want to inspect them further. Also the original colour version.
f/11, 1/200, ISO 200
Full size photo here:
Everyone is an expert on dpreview!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%