D800 & the amazing 85 1.4G

Started Aug 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Joaquin_peme
Joaquin_peme Regular Member • Posts: 183
Re: D800 & the amazing 85 1.4G

Third

In portrait work sharpness is not the main concern, but this file seems to be a bit off in comparison with other files you have already posted here. I remember file DSC_5551.jpg To my poor eyes, it looks far sharper than file DSC_5171.nef

It would be so nice to able to play with file DSC_5551.nef and compare (blatant hint, jejeje)

jejejje I am sorry, I am a selfish basta*d. That's one of my best portraits ever and I do apologise but I am not going to give that raw file away... Sorry, a thousand times sorry. but I can show you the differences.... jejeje

Jejeje, I understand....That Black Hmong is amazing, and she really looks like having a good time. Thanks so much for the time in opening the files and showing me the 100% crops. I can even see you wearing a white T-shirt!

204Gbs are about 4.500 nef files!!!!! That's a lot of work!!!

What's your next destination? Sure there is something already boiling in your head. Burma is just at a stone's throw from Bangkok...

Joaquin_peme's gear list:Joaquin_peme's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 135mm F2L USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/21 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow