Nikon V1 vs. Sony RX100 ...thoughts and sample photos

Started Aug 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Michael Klein Contributing Member • Posts: 969
Re: Excuse my "hostile" reply...

EisensteinsGhost..or whatever idiotic name you call yourself...are you just thick..first off...I was never kicked off the V1 forum..when I decided to see the difference in the resolution..thats all i was really testing...and you have pointed out that the testing was flawed..and I agree..that I should have set the camera's up the same...but you keep on trying to get my goat...and I have to admit it...I've had enough of your rants....I posted here...just because the RX100 is a newer camera and thought it more logical to show the comparison here....Im not a fanboy of Nikon per se...as you keep repeating...I do like the Nikon colors better than most cameras..but thats a personal preference...I was going to try to set the camera's up to the same aperture speed..and iso..but i'd prob just hear more of your nonsense..and why bother at this point...I dont have anything to prove...I was simply making a comparison...but if you want to know whose the fanboy...I think you are when it comes to the RX100..because you keep on coming at me...and I must have hit a sore spot in your spineless soul....if you have nothing nice to say...why dont you just crawl back under the rock you came from.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow