Telephoto lens for OM-D
I'm planning to visit Japan in 2 months time and was wondering if I need to get a telephoto lens for this trip.
What i will bring for this trip : 12-50, 14 pancake, Voigt 25mm and Oly 45mm
I'm going to hike a bit in Mount Koya (a lot of shrine in the mountains) and also visit Hakone to get a good view of Mount Fuji.
Do you think a telephoto lens is necesarry? I'm not really into taking pictures of wildlifes but it wasn't a bad idea to prepare for it.
Which lens is the best to suit OM-D?
Olympus 40-150 f/4-5.6 "R" or non R?
Olympus 14-150 (then my 12-50 become obsolete)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)