Olympus 70-300mm on OM-D?
I'm looking to get a telephoto lens for my OM-D. Looking at options, I notice that the 4/3 Zuiko 70-300mm is much much cheaper and faster than the native m43 75-300mm.
So I was thinking of getting it with the MMF-1 converter.
What do I lose by using 4/3 lenses instead of native lenses? afaik 4/3 lenses are the only ones (other than native) with which you can do AF, right?
Is the AF with 4/3 lenses quite bad / slow?
Do you lose IBIS?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)