Battle of the super wides
Tokina 20-35mm f/3.5-4.5, Nikon version (77mm filters, 504g).
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm (18-36 equiv.) F4-5.6, m4/3 version (52mm filter, 155gm).
The Tokina goes on the Nikon F3 (analog) and the Oly on the GF1. To my non technical eye their performance is similar. The m4/3 has its advantages when I am out cycle touring / hiking providing a system where lenses are a third of size and weight of my analog camera. The F3 works in places where battery charging can be pain.
Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power