At last - Complete article on new way to use AF on the E-M5

Started Aug 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Detail Man
Detail Man Forum Pro • Posts: 16,688
Where would we be without such incisive crystalline coherence ?

BushmanOrig wrote:

In the previous discussion you also started with this wierd style of yours.... Why are you that sensitive on Panasonic lenses? Are loosing commision or sales? I am not going to get into the type of discussion you are begging me to, simply because its a complete waste of energy and time, if you have nothing else to do, at least turn of your PC and go out and take a few pictures with what ever camera you really own....

While getting fresh air get over it and move on in life my friend....

Siegfried

Re: Our group of intellectual equivalence advocates are boring.......

BushmanOrig wrote:

With all respect guys, you are rude, aggressive, absolute negative influence on the forum, its like gangsters with the fingers on the keyboard ready to get into a copy paste war....

Here you will find a link where you can design and run your Equivalence forum and if the idea is that popular hundreds will follow you.....

http://www.forumotion.com/

Please go away.....

The rest of us can then go ahead creating a friendly place people can enjoy their 43rds lenses can tiny sensors that shoot the equivalent IQ than 135 sensors;-)

We love you guys and will go see how the copy paste wars are doing.....

I copied a few friendly, polite and civilized comments from the equivalence lords....

OK bozo's come wage your holy crusades, pinning secret copy/paste theories against me!!!!!!BBHHAAAA

Tapeworms detailed example saying on forum:-)

• Please translate from "Brianese",

• Well, cheers to you too, then, I suppose

• Some random bozo has declared that you

• Is it true that you are secretly pining away for the E-M6 while flirting with Lady Leica MM ??

• Do you wage little holy crusades upon those nice, sweet people, too ?

• Why should we really care what you think is relevant and what is not ?

• That was mighty swift of you to enter a post devoid of one single original thought.

• Mummy and Daddy tell me that it is neither safe or healthy to talk to clueless tapeworms. Icky !

• Sorry, are you of Lilliputian ancestry ? I do hope that you find inner peace with your little "snit-fit".

• I'm fairly sure it's clownage fodder, first and foremost.

• ... when the brains were being passed out ? ...

• Heaven forbid that humans might aspire to walk while also chewing gum. Perish the thought !!!

• Your rare insights (above) would surely "knock 'em out" on the "Beginners Questions" forum !

• One of those "Have you stopped beating your wife yet" gambits, eh, Bob?

• Yet another fact-free (aside from a calculation error) personal attack

• ...really? Fast and loose with the truth again boggus?

• All true, but you misquoted the last, it should be:

• Where was that, boggis? Oh, it didn't exist! You've been caught lying again

• I am going to assume that Bob picked up his falsification from you,

• Or, perhaps, there are lies, and liars, involved

• AND MUCH MORE RUDE EXAMPLES......

We had enough of this .... we cannot take it any further....we will fight these rude equivalence preachers to the end!!!!!!!

Come fellow f2 (f - stop ) Photogs lets go camp!!!!

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=41715457

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow