Elinchrom to speedlite bracket

Started Aug 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
narddogg81 Senior Member • Posts: 1,029
Elinchrom to speedlite bracket

I dont know if anyone else is interested, but Ive been looking far and wide for a way to securely mount flash accessories (softboxes, reflectors, beuty dishes, etc..) to a speedlite without having to modify anything myself. I found the following elinchrom speedring to speedlite bracket this evening, took a chance and ordered it. It says its made of all aluminum, but I will find out. looks like it should let me mount just about anything to it, so i was pretty excited to find what I was looking for

http://www.prophotographygear.com/nikon-canon-flash-speedlight-bracket-adapter-to-elinchrom-p-488.html

not too sure about the seller, so if turns out i was scammed i will let you know. ppayed with paypal, so i should be able to recover money from fraudulent sellers. The price is $38 canadian, ended up being $56 US with shipping. they list having 1 more in stock at the moment.

I cant believe there are not lots of manufacturers making such products. the source seems to be chinese, nicefoto.cn

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow