We wuz robbed !!!!!

Started Aug 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
tbcass
tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 32,183
Re: We wuz robbed !!!!!

R Butler wrote:

However, I just never quite fell in love with the camera. I've spent several weeks trying to assess and describe many of the benefits you mention here, so I feel I know the camera's strengths pretty well. It's just not a camera that I'm going to resent giving back. It's not a camera that I'm going to fiercely hold onto until the moment it gets shipped back to the manufacturer.

It's a great camera and Sony deserves a great deal of credit for it. But I just couldn't engage with it enough to give it the Gold.

Your response is reasonable and fair enough but as you said in another thread, it's subjective. I've been shooting SLRs since the 60s and presently own an A55 and A65 along with lenses and accessories. I haven't had a camera WOW me this much since my SRT 101 back in 1970. Why does it WOW me? Because it packs so much power, versatility, and IQ in a package that fits in my pocket. It has become my constant companion.

-- hide signature --
 tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Sony RX10 III +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ET2
Fsi
fjs
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow