We wuz robbed !!!!!

Started Aug 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
pako
pako Senior Member • Posts: 1,883
Re: We wuz robbed !!!!!

Andy Westlake wrote:

s majesk wrote:

If the RX100 was a Canon on it would have got the Gold.

You mean like the G1 X, S100 and EOS 650D?

Not many Canons are getting Gold these days. Not many cameras of any brand are, in fact, and as it happens Sony has got more than most with its SLTs and NEXs. So your accusations of brand bias really don't stand up to any serious scrutiny.

Well, what's happening is that Canon became boring again, Nikon could get a hit with the D800 but they got a high amount of complains because the sensor/AF alignment and apparently only Sony is shaking the market with new tech and design approach -the NEX7 and the RX100 are the cameras everybody are talking about (and that's way "everybody" expect the Gold award).

Sony Camera division have a good year, introducing nice and fun products. I though the Nikon D800 will be the camera of the year, but now I'll wait to see what they are planning for the A99.

I love this little camera but I'm not sure yet how long I'll keep it. I'll probably sell it and go for a second NEX7 if Sony introduce nice lenses this fall.

-- hide signature --

Pako Dominguez
-----------------------
http://www.phototeka.net

pako's gear list:pako's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony Alpha a7R Sony Alpha a7S II Sony DT 16-105mm F3.5-5.6 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ET2
Fsi
fjs
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow