Going back to Pentax-K: I Bought a GX-10 on the side

Started Aug 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
smarter Regular Member • Posts: 466
Going back to Pentax-K: I Bought a GX-10 on the side

Last year I sold off my Pentax gear (K-x + AF lenses) in favor of Samsung NX. Fortunately I kept my old Pentax manual lenses, just in case.

Currently I'm very happy with my Samsung filled camera bag. I have the EX1 (TL500), NX10 and NX200. My lenses are 20mm, 30mm and 20-50mm. I also have the SEF20A flash unit to use on all my 3 Samsung cameras.

So far so good, but on some occasions I just missed a good old DSLR with a bright viewfinder. Tonight I won an Ebay auction and got myself a Samsung GX-10. It seems similar to the Pentax K10d. This means I can use all of my Pentax legacy glass again.

I know this is also possible using adapters on the NX systems, but I get lens errors most of the time with supposedly good adapters from recommended Ebay sellers.

So far I'm really looking forward to receive the big old beast (GX-10). It would be nice to put real effort in taking pictures again.

smarter's gear list:smarter's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Samsung EX2F Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X70 Fujifilm X-Pro1 +9 more
Pentax K10D Samsung GX-10 Samsung NX10 Samsung NX200 Samsung TL500 (EX1)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow