Advice on Camera bag
I'm currently looking for a camera bag after I sold my rather small & unbranded camera bag. I got a couple of deals for used bags in good condition.
This is my gear: 1dMkII, Canon 500d, 400mmf/5.6 L, 70-200 f/4L, 50mm f/1.8 plus the heaver charger for the 1dmk II, the charger for 500d, blower, filters, hoods etc
Want to know if the LowePro Pro Runner 350AW will suit my needs. There's a friend offering a used one in good condition for $85.
Why don't you borrow it and see if it meets your needs? No one else can tell you what will work for you...
Or will a Computrekker for $62 do the job.
Kindly advice.-- hide signature --
Its your ATTITUDE, not your APTITUDE that decides your ALTITUDE
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%