OMD :: off camera flash > canon cords, etc
Thanks in advance.
I'm looking into an OMD system to augment my current Canon gear for weddings.
One of my favorite pieces of gear is the Phottix Stratos II radio transmitters for off-camera flash. It's a sandwich design with places a simple radio trigger between the TTL signals of a Canon body and Canon TTL flash. Simply put the small transmitter on the camera hot shoe, then place the flash on the hotshoe of the the transmitter — like meat inside two pieces of bread.
Has anyone had luck using both on-camera TTL and off-camera manual flash with an OM-D ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!