Rob Galbraiths Rubbery figures.

Started Aug 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
tbcass
tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 32,233
Re: Rob Galbraiths Rubbery figures.

thubleau7 wrote:

Ok I know there are some out there are going to say they would rather believe Rob than me because firstly maybe they dont like me and my posts and because Rob should know what he is doing and I am an amatuer in comparison blah blah blah but hey !! do the test yourself just dont take my word for it and then ask yourself how much can you really believe and are these results actually tested and confirmed.

Don't worry I believe you. I've read enough of your posts to trust your opinion and I have no idea who this Rob Galbraith character is and what his expertise is. However, card speed can vary greatly from camera to camera. Maybe the cameras he tested, while high end, were older and couldn't maintain as high a write speed as the A57. Maybe the file sizes were different as that can effect speed.

-- hide signature --
 tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Sony RX10 III +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow