Apple awarded $1.05b settlement with Samsung

Started Aug 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
T3 Forum Pro • Posts: 21,166
Re: Apple: Shameless about stealing!!!

CFynn wrote:

T3 wrote:

Plus, in the US, Apple employees do pretty well and are quite happy (hardly treated "like garbage"). Apple store Genius's are among the most highly paid workers in consumer retail electronics.

http://gizmodo.com/5936324/exclusive-confessions-from-the-most-corrupt-apple-store-in-america

And you don't think bad stuff happens in countless other businesses throughout America and the world? LOL! Bad things happen in the workplace because bad people exist in the workplace, making bad decisions. This is not an Apple-exclusive issue. This is a human-nature issue. To think that the root of all evil exists only in Apple is just foolish naivete! LOLOL! Grow up and enter the real world, pal. I can dish bad stuff about every place I've ever worked at throughout my life. And some of it I can even embellish to make it sound a lot worse than it was too Yeah, that happens too! LOL. Heck, people have even dished bad stories about Mother Teresa, for chrissake! Hahaha! The point is that people dish all kinds of nasty things about all kinds of nasty things that happen in a nasty world. It's not just isolated to Apple stores. But frankly, I really with most stores would offer the level of service that I've experienced in Apple stores. And in fact, many failing brick-and-mortar stores are learning from Apple stores, emulating them, and will hopefully offer customer experiences that rival Apple stores. In short, thank goodness for Apple stores! Ever been to a Best Buy recently!?!?! Hahah!

T3's gear list:T3's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Olympus PEN E-PL3 Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-E1 Sony a6000 +17 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
tko
T3
T3
T3
ck3
tko
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow